On booking, I will send you login details and Zoom details
Virtual Event - 2020 - Wednesday, Feb 10th 3pm – 6.30pm UK London 15.00hrs – 18.30hrs
Virtual Event -2020 - Thursday, Feb 11th 9.am – 12.30pm UK London 9.00hrs – 12.30hrsBUY a GIFT Voucher for a workshop or Paint Along Click HERE
This 3.5 hour-long Live Zoom class includes instruction, demonstration, and question + answer time. It will help you interpret photographs and help you to see what is needed to turn a photo into a painting. Looking at light and composition to develop into something amazing rather than ordinary.
We will explore Atmospheric photographs and look at interpretation. We will also cover Composition, Values, Colour Temperatures, Recession, Depth of Field and Movement.
Students will need, for each class:
- Pencil 4B and sketching paper
- I suggest a few Pastel Pencils for the detail. I have a Very Dark Blue, and Dark Violet, If you have a super Dark Green perfect.
- Students will need 1 sheet of WHITE Canson Mi Teintes. I will be working on a sheet 450mm x 350mm square roughly, Click here for source
- Printouts of reference material. (sent to registered students)
Good source of Materials from Jacksons Art London Click Here
- A few grey pastels - BLUE greys and GREEN Greys
- A49 -a Unison Pastel would be good, not essential but I use this all the time, It is a very very dark Prussian Blue, perfect for adding Value
- Light Yellow
- A Light Peach
- A few lighter greens for highlights on the fields